Everyday Make Up Products 2015

Friday 15 January 2016





Happy New Years! I hope you all had an amazing holiday! To start 2016 off I want to post my everyday make up products of 2015. 








Theses are my favourite products I've been using in 2015 for my everyday look and I'm still using now. 


The Face Shop Face it Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner // This eyeliner is absolutely amazing, it has a felt tip applicator which makes it easier to apply. I use this eyeliner in brown to get a more natural look.

Shiseido Blush Poudre Relief // I have this blush in the shade Soft Orange. It's a very natural coral colour perfect for an everyday look. I couldn't find I link to where you can purchase this, I'm not sure if its still available sorry guys. 

Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Rimmel London // This mascara is by far one of my favourites, it makes my lashes look absolutely amazing! I'm very picky with my mascaras because I love lengthening mascaras but I hate clumpy lashes. So this mascara is perfect for me!

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream // This CC cream is very natural and isn't too cakey which is good because that does not look good in my opinion ! This CC Cream surprisingly has good coverage. 

Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow // I can't find the exact picture or link to the palette I have but normally use a vanilla shade as the base and light brown in the crease, very natural eye make up.

BYS Creme Contour Kit // I use this kit to contour and the highlight shades to highlight my brow bone, it has 3 highlighter shades and 3 contour shades! Everything you need in this little kit. 

14 comments:

  1. I haven't heard or tried any of these products before!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CC Cream ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rimmel mascara sounds fantastic! My lashes are tragic so I definitely am picky with my mascaras, too!

    May x | THEMAYDEN.COM | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. That CC cream sounds amazing! I could seriously use that!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all sound great, I will definitely look out for some of them! I never like clumpy lashes too, I have a thing about it xD your blog is so pretty! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried the BY's cream contour kit, looks amazing though! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These goodies are actually pretty amazing! You have a lovely blog. Hope you have a great day! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The CC cream sounds great, I'd love to give it a go :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such awesome picks! I've heard great things about the Rimmel mascara, but have yet to try it. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried any of these, but I would like to try out the CC cream.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice post, love it ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That contour kit looks amazing! I love that eyeliner, one of my faves :)
    Have a wonderful thursday,
    Bethany x




    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS