Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque- Review

Monday 19 October 2015


I came across this hair product that I've seen so many beauty bloggers rave about so, of course I had to try it out for myself to see what the hype was about! So I went out and purchased the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque at my hairdressers (which can also be purchased online). It is filled with Omega 3,5 and 7 revitalising your hair for dry, damaged and coloured treated hair. Totalling at $36.00 the hair masque isn't the cheapest but we do have to pay a decent amount of money for our hair to be silky and shiny.






The Deep Repair Masque definitely lives up to its claim for silky and shiny hair! I use this twice a week to reconstruct my damaged and dry hair from recently dyeing it and honestly it leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and smelling amazing. The product is a bit pricey but the jar does go along way as you only need to use a small amount to apply in your damp hair. The one thing that I dislike about the Deep Repair Masque is the process as its a bit lengthy! The instructions are to leave the product in your damp hair for 7-10 minutes, then rinse.

Since using the Macadamia Natural oil Deep Repair Masque, I have noticed a difference in the overall feel and appearance of my hair. As someone with extremely dead hair, it has definitely made my hair feel much healthier and softer than before. If you haven't tried the Deep Repair Masque or looking for good hair treatment, I really advise you to give this product a go, like me you might be pleasantly surprised.

What hair treatments have you tried and loved? Leave a comment down below x

15 comments:

  1. i have some of their hair oil and i really like it, i'll have to try this out as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll have to try out the hair oil too! x

      Delete
  2. I love this hair mask and it smells amazing!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pom pom! Sooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks for the review! Also love anything with macadamia so even better hehe.

    Anna xx
    http://thefashionscents.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macadamia is one of those brands that I've always been meaning to try, but could never quite get round to it! That mask sounds really promising, though, I think I could definitely use a product like that :) Thank you for sharing!

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my all time favourite hair mask - it's amazing, and it makes my hair SO soft xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. love a good mask and this one sounds lovely. need to try it anytime soon.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely blog you have !!

    Great post had a great read :)

    keep up the good work !!



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    come say hi

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to try this, but I thought it was a bit too pricey. I do really think I need to give it a go though. It sounds amazing!

    X Marjolein
    www.misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never tried or heard about this product but it sounds amazing!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about this mask actually! I imagine it'd be good though because of the oil in it! I love Lee Stafford's hair treatments: there's one for after shampooing as well as another one for pre-shampoo! Both lovely xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried anything from this brand however it sounds really good!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fab, sounds amazing, especially because my hair is a nightmare and always seems to be damaged!
    Have a good week,
    Bethany xx

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk
    I return all follows and comments on my blog, so be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks very nice products !
    xx

    http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS