'Ari' by Ariana Grande - Unboxing and First Impressions

Saturday 19 September 2015








I've finally gotten my hands on Ariana's debut fragrance 'Ari'. This incredibly cute fragrance can be purchased in Boots UK, Macy's US and Priceline Australia. The fragrance was created for the campaign #BeYou promoting everyone to be themselves and love who they are, which is why the fragrance is called 'Ari' as it's personal and it represents who Ariana is!


The box is extremely cute, coloured with a gorgeous shade of lavender and hints of gold along the box. The bottle itself is girly, sweet and feminine, the bottle is rounded with edges that pop out around the bottle with a white pom pom attached to the rose gold cap. After spraying 'Ari' for the first time my first impression was it was a soft and gentle scent. As the scent began to settle, I started to smell are hint of marshmallows and a florally sweet scent. I personally love the hint of the marshmallow scent, its not overpowering or sickening like most candy scents.



Overall I think this fragrance is feminine, light and sweet. I'm definitely going to be wearing this during spring, the quality is pretty good but it is a bit pricey here in Australia but in my opinion its worth it and you get a free bag thats a bonus! I will always be looking out for the other products in the 'Ari' by Ariana Grande range like the hair mist and face scrub!

Hope you enjoyed my little review and first impressions on 'Ari' by my favourite artist Ariana Grande. Have you tried her fragrance? What are your thoughts? x


17 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review! I've been curious about this perfume for a while. It sounds lovely, I adore marshmallows, yum! =) <3

    Kay

    shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This perfume sounds lovely and I think that the packaging looks so cute! I will check it out :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottle so much! I replied to your comment on my blog post, but I'll reply here as well - it's a Maybelline Color Sensational one in Pleasure Me Red - it's quite old now though so I'm not sure if they still do they shade!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I love marshmallows! The packaging is so pretty, I'd probably just buy this for the bottle even if I didn't like the smell haha. Such a lovely campaign too

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is to die for *-* even though i do not listen to her she did well on her first perfume c:


    http://lucysordinaryworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be honest & admit that I had no idea she even released a perfume. I love the bottle though, very girly & the scent sounds lovely too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely review. I didn't even know that she had released a scent, to be honest. Lovely bottle, but I don't think it's really my cup of tea!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! I can't wait to smell it in stores!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually prefer the darker muskier scents because a lot of sweet smelling ones are too sickly for me but I do love floral scents and you said this one wasn't too sickly so I'm going to have to give it a go... how i can I resist when the bottle is so beautiful!
    Aleeha xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This perfume sounds absolutely lovely - I loved the review, you write beautifully xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a good review! I'm looking forward to buy this as soon as this is available in Indonesia! (^_^)
    Anyway, would you like to support each other by following my blog? I'll follow you back as soon as possible! Have a good time ahead! :)

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the post! You have a really great blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The descriptions of this scent are so great! I tried this recently and it definitely is very feminine and sweet. :) Nice blog, would you like to follow each other? Niamh x

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS